Friday, May 14, 2010

And I just can't hide it!

Is it normal to be *THIS EFFING EXCITED* a week before your wedding?

Because you guys....I'M REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!!!

Ok, I just had to get that out.

I think I'm supposed to be stressed and worried and anxious, and people are supposed to ask in hushed tones "Emily, honey, how are you doing? Are you ok?" But I'm honestly really good! Maybe under a bit of pressure to make sure I've crossed all of my Ts and dotted all of my Is, but for the most part I'm a happy bride.

Mind you, this could all change at the drop of a hat (or the drop of my wedding dress or something really breakable and expensive). Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

I have lots of things to show you so hopefully I'll get a bunch of posts written and scheduled this weekend so I don't go completely MIA next week.

One more thing: I love you guys SO MUCH! All of my blog friends and my Twitter friends and my real life friends who read this....I just love you all so very very much and I'm so thankful to have this outlet. Oh, and that's just a taste of the wedding day post I have brewing. I plan on making each and every one of you cry (tears of joy, course).

Do you guys think this is just the calm before the storm and next week I'll be all "WAAAAAHHHHH CRAZY BRIDE"?

11 comments:

  1. YAAAYYYYY! Don't worry about if you'll go crazy next week; just enjoy the good feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you just reading this post! I don't know what will happen next week, but ride this wave for as long as it lasts and deal with whatever else comes your way at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! So happy for you that you are this excited!!! I know your wedding is going to be just awesome, and I can't wait to read all about it in the recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah its totally normal!

    I was super excited and not too stressed but I still managed to be running around the couple of days before buying random stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay!! It's really nice to hear a story about someone who's not freaking out but is just SUPER happy!! After following you for a while, I can't wait for your recaps too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yooou are so cute! I'm so excited for you and Kristin - Can't believe both my twins will be MARRIED a week from tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've followed you for a while and i'm really glad that you feel this way. Hopefully it will rub off on the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One week, lady!!! Holy crap I am effing excited for you!! :) Have an awesome weekend and I hope your blissfully happy state continues into next weekend! I am happy to count you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, a week! Very exciting!

    Yes, make sure to have at least one good freak out between now and your wedding day. Get it out of your system before the big day :D

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHH I'm soooooo excited too =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap! How did I miss so much that you are already only a week away? Yes, it is amazing to be so excited! That is exactly how you should feel so good for you! I am sending you an e-mail of some last minute tips - lessons learned from my own day. I thought I'd have more time but you ladies are all just sneaking up on me with your weddings! I cannot WAIT to see the pics and read recaps!

    ReplyDelete