Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's here!

So.

Today, May 22, 2010, is my wedding day.

Um, WHERE did the time go?? In some ways it feels like we've been engaged forever, yet in other ways it feels like just yesterday Josh was proposing. This shit is CUH-RAZY, ya'll!!

To Josh, you are the most amazing man I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Today we will laugh, cry, dance, and celebrate. All of these people are here for *us*. Can you believe it? Today is the day we've worked so hard for and planned for so many months. Let's enjoy the hell outta it.

To my family/friends (those who read this), thank you for your undying love and support. This day would not be as special without you as a part of it.

And finally, to my beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, sassy, sexy readers and followers...thank you. Every comment, every conversation, every tweet, every friendship....all of it means so incredibly much to me. Please know that you are all with me today. Without all of you I would have lost my shit even more than I did throughout planning this wedding. Mere words are not enough to describe how important you all are and again, I thank you for following along with my journey. I hope I made you laugh a little and maybe even cry a little :) 

I can't wait to come back with lots of pictures and recaps. I'm really going to try to be present all day so I can absorb it all and report back. 

See ya on the other side!

15 comments:

  1. Yea! I get to be the first to wish you a wonderful, LONG, memorable day! Great attitude to try to be present...good luck with that. It didn't work out for me! But on Tuesday I will have a sneak peek of my wedding video trailer on my blog! Don't forget to check it when you are back. And have a friend(s) take pics or video too (besides your vendors)...they are just as fun! Oh so much love to you lady! Can't wait to see it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, friend. I hope you have the most wonderful, fantastic, lovely, happy day. You deserve it. I cannot wait to hear all about it, you old married lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's finally here!!!!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Em! Enjoy every second! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and best wishes!!!! I hope that you have an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an AMAZING day!! Remember to savor every moment!! SO looking forward to pics and recaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I hope you do enjoy the hell out of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you like crazy, Em. Congratu-fucking-lations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been thinking about you all day, lady!! Hope your day was everything you'd dreamed of and that you're dancing your booty off right now! Love ya, girl!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations; hope your day was fantastic and everything you wanted! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO excited for you! Hope your wedding day was fantastic and gorgeous! Have fun on the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you Emilyyyyyy! I know I'm wayyyy behind, but I'm just now catching up from this past weekends blog posts... you are freakin' on your honeymoon now and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Miss your twittering face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a fantastic day and are having a lovely honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s I left you a blog award - http://ourdaybydesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-7-things-about-our.html

    ReplyDelete