Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The recap you've all been waiting for!

Bachelorette Birthday Blowout!!

I finally have my shit together regarding my bachelorette party pics! Ugh...only took me a week and a half. Actually, I'm glad I didn't write this right away. I was so incredibly emotional before, during and after the big weekend that I really needed some time to reflect on the events. So many people put in so much work to make this party possible and I don't know how I'll ever repay them.

The weekend started with a BIG surprise. My best friend Tyrone flew all the way from Florida to celebrate with me! He told me he wouldn't be able to make it, so when he waltzed into my apartment on Friday afternoon (my birthday) I was shocked and sooo incredibly happy! We're known for taking some pretty effing fabulous pictures so of course we had to continue the tradition before we went out to dinner.


We ate a fabulous meal at a local place that we just love and I ended the night eating my favorite dessert of all-time: creme brulee.


Wine and creme brulee: yum in the tum.

Up next, the big day arrives! And we turn the hotel room into a mock-Victoria's Secret.

7 comments:

  1. Fab pictures! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EM. You're like way hawt. Your hair is friggin amazeballs. And that's so cool that your bud flew in and surprised you! I can't wait to see the mock-Vicky Secrets madness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so ridiculously fabulous. I love those pics!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it on! Bring it on! That's me banging on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you are way too cute....love the outfit, rock it girl!! That was so great that your friend came in to help celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love Tyrone! Your pics are so fab and YOU are adorable. Creme brulee...the key to my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit! So sassy!

    ReplyDelete