Stacy from You Can't Take It With You awarded me this fabulous blogger award!
I must say, she is one of my favorite blogging brides right now. She manages to post nearly every day! Something I wish I could accomplish.
I'm supposed to tell you 10 interesting things about me, so here goes:
1. I'm totally not that interesting, but I'm pretty good at faking it.
2. Sometimes I make Josh play video games so I don't feel guilty about blogging or wedding planning. Win-win!
3. I'm addicted to carbs, which is REALLY not good for my waistline, especially since my freaking dress is a wee bit tight.
4. My current temp assignment is up at the end of this month. I complain about it a lot, but I am really going to miss some of the people there.
5. I take sooo many pictures of my cats but never post them for fear that people will find out that I am a crazy cat lady.
6. I survived all of college without a single cup of coffee. Now that I'm working I have to have at least a cup in the morning before I can fully function.
7. I'm a news and current event junkie. In the mornings you can find me watching Morning Joe on MSNBC and after work I'm all about Hardball with Chris Matthews.
8. I can't paint my own nails to save my freaking life. That girl gene didn't make it to me, apparently. I've also never had a pedicure and plan to keep it that way. Ick.
9. I'm terrified of getting sick and constantly trick myself into believing I am actually getting sick. I forsee it getting worse as we near W-Day.
10. I'm in love with classic names. If I hear of another Aiden, Caden, Jayden, or Brayden being born, I might puke. Also, stop adding random letters to normal names. (Of course, if anyone reading this is named one of those names or has named their child one of them, please don't take offense. It's just not my thing.)
Now here are a few of my favorite fellow bloggers that I would like to recognize (in no particular order):
I love you much
Random Relfections of a Perfectionist
Run, Knit, Get Hitched
Little Miss Wedding Planner
The Roddy Bride Recipes <---Brand New!! Cross Country Wed
Life, Love & Mawwaige!
Wifetacular <---pretty sure she just got married
Thanks to all of you ladies for being so freakin' fabulous!
Edited to add: LauraLou over at Lucky in Love awarded me this as well. Thanks, gal!