Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fabulosity

I really can't say enough kind words about this whole wedding blog community that I seem to have become a part of. You all are just the nicest group of gals, and it warms my heart to know that the "Bridezilla" tag doesn't apply to any of you.

The lovely author of Life, Love and Mawwaige gave me the Fabulous Blogger award. Thanks, sweetie!

I'm now to list 5 things I'm obsessed with.

1. Celeb gossip. Can't get enough of it. Yes, I am a Perez Hilton junkie. Judge if you must, but it's my (not-s0-guilty) guilty pleasure.
2. Showering. I love showering and feeling clean. Until Josh tells me that we need to get our water bill under control, I'll keep showering as much as I need to.
3. My cats. I just love them so much! Pets really do become like your children. We've only had them since April, but I can't imagine my life without them. Gratuitous kitty (and fiance) pic:
4. My Google Reader. I'm not sure how I would make it through my work day (or any other day, for that matter) without it.
5. WEDDINGS! Duh...self-explanatory.

And now, 5 bloggers much more *fabulous* than me.

-You Can't Take It With You
-Cross Country Wed
- Random Reflections of a Perfectionist
-Lucky in Love
-Little Miss Wedding Planner

You girls are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Em! You're Awesome. Linked you back here: http://crosscountrywed.blogspot.com/2009/11/just-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the showering! I love it too! During the winter months I take "warm-up showers" just so I can feel warm and snuggly and clean. When I get home from work, before I got to bed, after dinner. I might take 2-3 of them a day! My husband thinks I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh yay! Thanks so much! I'll post mine soon! :)

    ReplyDelete