Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lookie what Santa brought!



A shiny new Nikon D5000!!! I took probably 15 or so pictures that look exactly (or almost exactly) like this one. Upon showing them to Josh and asking him which he liked best he said to me, "You're so freaking weird." Yes, I know this. That's why you're marrying me!

Anyway, I have no clue how to use this very intimidating piece of equipment. I plan on using this post by Jenna (That Wife) to help me out. It may take some time, but I'd really like to learn how to take a decent picture for once. So *hopefully* this means you'll be seeing more pictures of...stuff on the blog! Wish me luck!

Did Santa bring you anything brag-worthy (or not-so-brag-worthy) this Christmas?

6 comments:

  1. oh lucky! i think that is on my bday list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so fun! I love my cannon rebel...although I don't use it as much as I should...I think my cats get tired of me taking pictures of them all the time :)
    Oh and the best way to "learn" the camera (or at least for me) is to just play with the different settings and see what you come up with...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I want one! And I officially love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... So exciting! Santa was good to you this year, lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh yay! I got a Canon Rebel for Xmas! We shall learn together! haha!

    ReplyDelete