Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This could be dangerous

Yesterday marked a beautiful day in this bride's life. Yesterday I made my first Etsy purchase. EEEEE!!!!!*

I've been on the hunt for a bracelet for a while now. My wrists are very small and my hands are long and narrow. Needless to say, bracelets are NOT my friend. It's definitely not the worst problem to have, but it's discouraging nonetheless. So without further ado I present to you, my dear readers, my beautiful, blindingly-blingy, bangin' bracelet.

It's from Bel Canto Designs. They are one of the first Etsy sellers I discovered. *Love* Well clearly I didn't discover them, but you know what I mean. Hopefully it fits, and if it doesn't hopefully I can find some one who could take a few links out. But damn it, if I have to keep it on with double stick tape all day then that's just what I'll have to do. Because I am WEARING it.

So now that I have my earrings and bracelet I'm on to veils and hair flowers. And where else to look for those two items than ETSY!! Here is the veil I'm thisclose to buying.

It's not the typical birdcage veil. It's tulle instead of the popular Russian netting (at least I think it's called Russian netting.) BRG is skeptical of anything covering my face, but I just absolutely LOVE this. I think it's shown here in ivory, but I would order it in white. I'm thinking of pairing it with this hair flower.

Minus those stringy feathers. Really not feeling those. Would those silvery leaves be too much? I worry about them competing with my earrings (which can be seen here.) I think the leaves are gorgeous and they make this different from the normal hair flower. I might search a bit more today, but if I can't find anything I'm going to really consider getting it.

Have you made any wedding purchases from Etsy?

*Bridal Squeal

No comments:

Post a Comment