Monday, September 28, 2009

Patience is a Virtue?

Um yeah, that's crap. I'm a pretty patient person but I'm getting really antsy waiting for our e-pics. I know it takes a lot of time to edit the pictures and make them perfect. I know they have weddings and other e-sessions and other pictures and blogs to write and oh, a life of their own to life. But...I want them noooowwww!! Yes, I'm whining. And being a brat. I know. But I can't help it! I emailed them a few days ago and they assured me that the pictures were coming along beautifully and that they should be ready in a few days. Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks since our e-shoot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get an email from them tomorrow. And Ted and Rachel if you're reading this, I love you guys and can't wait to see our pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going through the same thing!! I was so eager for our e-pics..but didn't want to be pushy and all annoying asking about them...so I tried to be as patient as possible...and then finally yesterday our photog posted them!! and they are awesome! So just hang in there!! I'm sure they will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they come sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete