Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh mah gaw

Girls, I've been busy. This whole work+wedding planning+relationship+social life+me time is, uh, sorta hard. I give so much credit to people who do this with kids thrown in the mix. Shoot me now, seriously. But I have soo many fun things to show you!! So let's get started, shall we?

First, I bought a few things from Etsy. Mmmm I love her (yes, I just gave a website a gender.) From TessaKim I bought a 14' tulle birdcage veil.

The veil arrived kinda wrinkled but that's nothing a little steam from a hot shower can't fix. I've played around with it a bit, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully Bridesmaid Breezy and I can have a round of hair trials soon (she's doing my hair, have I mentioned that?)

I ordered this beautiful hair flower (minus the feathers) from Brenda's Bridal Veils.

It came yesterday and I loooove it. I cannot wait to wear it for the wedding. Again, I have no idea where on my head to place it, but with a little fussing I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Oh! Did I mention the bracelet I bought? No? Well, here it is, from Bel Canto.

To quote the always eloquent Rachel Zoe, "I. Die. It's bananas." I freaking love this bracelet so FREAKING much. I think I've mentioned before about my small wrists and narrow hands. Well, I bought this bracelet and prayed that it wouldn't be too big. At one point I was even resolved to the idea that it would probably be too big for me. But when I slipped it on and the clasp clicked close, I realized that it actually fit. It felt like it was made just for me, to my exact measurements. I don't know how I lucked out, but somehow the stars aligned and I found the perfect bracelet for my wedding day.

Next up...more stuff I bought!

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see the whole thing put together .. . looks great ..love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, I agree with Lysh, I can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pieces especially the bracelet

    ReplyDelete