Friday, September 11, 2009

Damn. It.

Sooo ugh. My search for a reception dress continues, but I think I might have found it. However, this post is not about that. It's about my apparent inability to READ.

You see, I thought the return policy for David's Bridal was that you could return it whenever via mail. Ha, right. Apparently I suck at reading and after receiving it you only have 14 days to return it. Well friends, I believe I received this dress at the end of July and it is now almost mid-September. You do the math. So after cursing myself repeatedly last night and this morning, I may have thought of a solution.

Shorten it.

Yes, it is already short. But if it were taken up a few inches, it would make an exceptionally cute and sassy bachelorette party dress. Kind of like this one from Jessica McClintock.

Cute, right? The dress I have already has a bubble hem, so a decent seamstress shouldn't have much trouble taking it up 5 or 6 inches.

Have you had any brain farts during wedding planning?



No comments:

Post a Comment