Monday, December 21, 2009

An explanation of sorts...

So is it just me or did the holidays creep up super fast this year? I mean, wasn't it just Halloween? Anyway, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a bit of a blogging hiatus. It pains me to do so, but I just won't have any time to blog until 2010. Here is a sampling of what I'll be doing over the next 2 weeks:

First I get to go to Indiana and visit this girl:

BM Claire Bear and myself! I haven't seen her since LAST Christmas and I'm so excited to spend a few days with her.

Then we all know it's time for:

We're going to see his parents during the day on Christmas Eve and my mom at night. THEN on Christmas Day we'll be going to my dad's in the morning, his parent's in the afternoon, and my mom's for dinner. Holy. Crap.

The Sunday after Christmas I'm going with Josh, his sister (BM Bree), and her boyfriend (Phil) to watch these guys play:

This is Brownie the Elf! He's sort of the unofficial mascot for the Cleveland Browns. The boys have actually won 2 in a row and we're hoping to make it 3 in a row against Oakland next weekend. We have some bomb-ass seats so even if they suck, at least we're close :)

On Monday we're heading out to Columbia, MD to spend some QT with Josh's sister and her boyfriend. Then we're off to DC to hang out with our friends Mike and Rachel and celebrate this:

Mike and Rachel are having a NYE party at their house that is sure to be a fantastic time. Mike's twin brother (Chris) and his girlfriend (Dana) are also attending the festivities. Now I just need to find an outfit!

I hope you will forgive the lack of blogging (and the lack of scheduled posts. Bad blogger!) from me until after the first of the year. I promise I will be back with lots of posts since, um, the wedding is 5 months from tomorrow!!

One more thing: the always lovely Chocolate Lover gave me the Kick Ass Blogger Award!! Wooo hooo!! Thanks, girl! You're pretty kick-ass yo-self!


Here are 5 other bloggers who I think kick ass, too!


Are you a busy bee like me until the New Year or will it be smooth sailing into 2010 for you?

Ps, my Google Reader is going to get out of FREAKING control. I just know it. Oy.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you're saying... I hate stepping away for my Google reader for a day or two... let alone a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend, have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh girl, you are going to be one busy lady! And, I know what you mean about your reader....if I miss one day, I'm in over my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! feel free to peek and follow mine:
    www.andreajo-anderaknows.blogspot.com
    &
    www.aandaasonnek.blogspot.com <--- getting married in Cabo in 1.5 months!! countdown is ON!

    ReplyDelete