So I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy and pass it on to a few of my favorite bloggers. So here goes!
1. Joshie Poo! That's my totally embarrassing nickname for him. Sorry babe!
2. My boys, Joey and Tyler. They came into our lives back in April and I can't imagine life without them. Every day they bring me so much joy and make me laugh til I cry. These pictures are from their first night with us.
3. Glee! The show is totally fun. It somehow always manages to put a tear in my eye and a smile on my face at the same time. I seriously *long* to be a good singer and good LAWD the singers on this show are just spectacular. Their cover of Queen's "Somebody to Love" is other-worldly. Enjoy!
4. My Mom!! Hands down, she's the best. She's really looking forward to the wedding and loves her soon-to-be son-in-law! Ps, hello shiny face! Holy crap...
5. Summatime!! More specifically, our summer vacation in the OBX, North Carolina. I spend the majority of my time there at the pool and sometimes it needs a good cleaning!
6. Fabulous eye make up. Random, huh? I just really love eye make up, the more dramatic the better. If I could pull off any of these looks I'd be a happy woman.
7. My gal pals. I'm surrounded by an amazing group of women who have shaped who I am today. This is totally just an excuse to show off :) If I missed anyone, my bad. Love you all!
8. My supa-dupa-fly bomb-ass Followers! Without you I wouldn't have the will to keep blogging. Thanks for your comments, your support, your encouragement, and your awesomeness!
9. Drag Queens. I mean, really. Does this one even NEED an explanation? They're FABULOUS! I think this might go hand in hand with my love of dramatic eye make up.
10. LOLcats/I Can Has Cheezburger. This site is freaking hilarious!! I seriously laugh SO hard when I look at their pictures. I wish my cats would do funny things so I could submit them. Here are a few of my favorites, courtesy of the ICHC website.
Wow....this took me really long to write. Now I would like to pass this award to the following lovely ladies (believe me, it was so hard to choose!):
Edited to add: Whoopsie! That video is huuuuge! That was my first time embedding a video. My bad :(