Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ring P0rn

Ok, I think I've made you wait long enough. Jeana from My Dream Ring commented on my teaser post that either we eloped or bought our rings. Well, I can assure you that we absolutely did NOT elope, but we absolutely DID buy our wedding bands! Here are a few pictures to satisfy your appetite:


 

 
 
Here is a sneak peak of something I'm going to blog about soon!

The fabulous Gasser Fine Jewelers (where Josh purchased my e-ring) invited us to their open house last weekend where they were offering 25% off of almost all of their inventory. SCORE! Ain't no shame in buying your rings on sale, girls. In the end, we were able to save about $600! That is a nice chunk of change, wouldn't you say? Luckily both of our rings fit right out of the case so there was no wait time! It took him just a few minutes to find one that he loved. Boys are so simple! 

Josh's ring is palladium, which I guess is part of the platinum family. Here is the Wiki if you're interested. It is so strange seeing him with a ring. Josh doesn't wear any jewelry, so seeing him with left-hand bling is going to be a bit of an adjustment.

My wedding ring is the match to my e-ring. I love it more than I could possibly ever say. It looks so freaking perfect with my e-ring...omg I can hardly STAND it. Don't tell Josh, but when he's at work I'll slip mine on for a few minutes and just stare.

Were you able to score any major deals during wedding planning?

8 comments:

  1. Em, your ring is freaking stunning...so delicate and sparkly, and it fits with your e-ring perfectly. I can't believe you can stop yourself from wearing it 24-7, you've got willpower my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love your rings together! And your mans ring is classy and elegant! Congrats on your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rings are so beautiful!! I love them! I have been bugging the fiance to go pick out our bands already but he knows that if we get our wedding bands now, I'll probably want to wear it all the time. So we're waiting until we're a little closer to the big day. Darn it. But wow, I absolutely love your set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! His is so classy and yours... TO.DIE.FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bling bling bling! Love it! And that is so great that they fit together so well! My ring won't sit flush to my e-ring, but it will be close...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so lovely together.

    Cheers, to your blessed union.

    ReplyDelete