Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello, Gorgeous

Why, hello there, perfect beautiful in-my-wedding-colors Oscar de la Renta dress that I found on Gilt Group today that would be PERFECT for a rehearsal dinner but is sadly waaayyyy out of my budget. Nice to meet you.
Sadly, you are $1,298 and I just simply cannot justify spending that much on you. Plus, I think Josh would scold me and I don't enjoy when he does that. *Tear* I hope you find a good home.

Have you found anything that would be PERFECT for your wedding but is simply a fantasy item due to budget constraints? Feel free to cry with me in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. hahha. ALL the time! And particularly on Gilt...Hautelook....RueLaLa. Especially those beautiful long flowing evening gowns that would be great to change into for the latter part of the wedding! =)

    ReplyDelete