Gabrielle over at Cross Country Wed has awarded me the "Kreativ Blogger" award! Thanks, girl!
The terms of accepting this award state that I must write 7 things about myself and then award 7 other bloggers. Let's start the show!
1. I have an unabashed obsession with pop culture. Ask me anything going on in the news or in celebrity-land and I can probably give you at least a quick summary. I probably have way too much time on my hands, but I like to be informed! And it really helps when play trivia games.
2. If I could have any job, a dream job let's say, I would want to be a professional back up dancer for...well anyone really. Beyonce or Britney would be amazing. For now, I'll just dance around my room in my undies.
3. If I had been born a boy, my mom would have named me Sammy. But I was never going to be Samantha. I think Sammy is the cutest name!
4. When I was younger I had an obsession with the Backstreet Boys. Don't hate, they were amazing in their prime! I actually met Nick and Howie a few years ago at a radio event. They were extremely nice. In case you were wondering, A.J. was/is my favorite.
5. I *love* LOST. I read the theories and the recaps and yes, I'm a total dork. I never read the spoilers, though, that's cheating.
6. I sort of hate having to write things about myself like this because it makes me realize that I'm not all that interesting.
7. Last night I asked Josh what I should write and he said "You're quirky. Write about your quirks." No idea what that means...but thanks, babe :)
Now, 7 girls who probably deserve this award more than I do:
1. You Can't Take It With You
2. Life, Love & Mawwaige!
3. Bride On Purpose <--She just started her recaps!
4. Little Miss Wedding Planner
5. Run, Knit, Get Hitched!
6. The Frugal Fabulous Wedding <--Fellow Northeast Ohio bride!