Thursday, June 25, 2009

You like me, you really like me!!

So last night I was going through my Google Reader (which every single person should have. Seriously, if you don't know about it check out That Wife's excellent explanation) and saw that the beautiful bride over at August15Bride awarded me with the "One Lovely Blog" award. I was shocked!! So here are six fellow brides whose blogs I love reading.


1. Wifetacular

2. You Can't Take It With You

3. Life, Love & Mawwaige

4. Cross Country Wed

5. ::crafty::loves::smarty::

6. Boots & Lace

Thanks for being such great brides and sharing inspiration with the wedding blog community!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's me! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice, you totally made my day! Congrats on the job...I graduated in December with a PR degree and the hopes of a job in non-profit event planning, so I know how the job search goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! thanks for the mention, it's such a compliment!

    ReplyDelete