Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reception video goodness

The other night while stalking perusing Facebook my good friend and fiance of BM Claire posted a YouTube video on my wall. "Hmm, what's this?" I thought to myself.

So I clicked the link. And this is what showed up.



EEEEEE!!! That's my reception! And that's Tyrone and I doing our dance! And Josh and I singing GLEE! And I just died...again. Elliot, you are amazing.

Honestly, my friends are the best. So many have posted hundreds of pictures on Facebook. It's incredible to see the day from their eyes. I honestly appreciate it more than they'll ever know. Some brides (for whatever reason) don't like people posting pictures of their wedding for the Facebook world to see. I, clearly, am not one of those brides. Please feed my narcissism!

Anyway, enjoy the small glimpse into our dance-filled reception!

11 comments:

  1. Ah this is great! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is effin' awesome! I love it! You look like you were having so much fun! We had lots of photos on Facebook, too...unfortunately I know there is still a bunch of wedding guests who haven't uploaded, e-mailed or shared photos they got with us yet which I am dying for since you now know how frustrated I was with our photog!

    I think the videos are still the best though...nothing captures a moment like real life motion and audio...so amazing! Congrats, HOT lady! That dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing and your wedding looked SO much fun! I LOVE Glee and totally want to belt it at my own wedding now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm still just as in love with this the third time. You are so freakin cute! I think Josh singing with you is the best part. Ahhh, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. M. G. AWESOME.

    I freakin' love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last 15-20seconds of this made me a lil mushy - y'all are so cute! My guy has already requested Jump Around be played about 4 times at our wedding - we'll have to see about that! Hah!

    P.S. - Your dress looks UH-mazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O

    Glee + wedding! Those are like my two favorite obsessions right now. Though I think if I asked Adam to sing Glee with me at our wedding he might not show up for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Kind of wish we had some video of ours but then again maybe wouldnt want to see me attempting to move around with a massive train!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. this is awesome. I wish I had some friend-documented video of our night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best reception video ive seen in a while! You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete