Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We're back!

Oh hey there! What's up? Nothing really happening over on this little corner of the internet. Nope, nothin' to see here, move along.

Wait...

Ok my short term memory isn't the best, but I think something pretty epic happened a little over a week ago. Hmm....oh riiiiiiight.

WE GOT MARRIED!!!!!!

Yes, it happened. Yes, it was awesome. Yes, there were a few hiccups. But all in all it was a truly spectacular day and I can't wait to share it with all of you. 

Because I love my readers so much I'm going to give you an *exclusive* sneak peek into our wedding day.  Our photographers, Linczak Photography, are effing ridiculously amazing and put up a few teasers on Facebook while we were honeymooning (in Antigua!!). Enjoy :)


Are you dying? Because I'm pretty sure I DIED when I saw these. The last one? I have no idea how those creative genius freaks made that happen, but I'm sure as hell glad they did.

Things are going to be a little haphazard around these parts for a few days (weeks?) I'm moving to DC on Wednesday and we all know how crazy moving can be. If you're so inclined, be sure to follow me on Twitter @Em219 for all of my post-wedding shenanigans!

*All photos courtesy of Linczak Photography. Oh, and be sure to "Like" them on Facebook if you enjoy their work and want to see more. Or you could just hire them and have pics like these for yourself!

19 comments:

  1. Um, hi, you look fantastically gorgeous! HOT! Love that short little dress too, in that last photo!

    Cannot wait to hear about it - but best wishes in your big move to DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love these pictures--you looked amazing! Can't wait to hear more about it. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AHHHHHHHHHmazing! Seriously, yall look gorgeous and so much like models in these pics. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, yaaaay!! That last pic is redic. gorgeous! Your man looks like Russel Crowe in the 1st pic & you're lookin' pretty hot yourself there mama!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look HOTTTT!!! Oh my, I am indeed dying. And I am indeed completely jealous!!! You'll know why tomorrow probably :( I cannot wait to see more. They look phenomenal!!! Congrats, lady and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, lady!! YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!! Can't wait for your recaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Great pics! I can't wait to see more pics! Oh and CONGRATS!!!!!!
    p.s. i tried to check out your twitter video but it wouldn't open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! Wow! I can't wait to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy hotness my friend....you're giving me Style Me Pretty a total run for their money. I am dying to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, congrats :) Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! I got married on May 22nd too!! Your pics are amazing, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. More, more, more! You are one hot mama and your man's not half bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORG GORG GORG!!! I wish you were getting a CD of like a jillion photos (wait are you? I think I remember you saying you weren't?) Well either way I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS, EM!!! And holy moly you look so friggin gorgeous--and your hubby looks so slick. Y'all are one hot duo. Can't wait to see more pics! keep 'em comin!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I love that photo of you in the window! Soooo sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATS!!! You & your hubby both looked AMAZING!! Way to rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing, congratulations! That last photo is INC-RED-IB-UHLL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best Wishes! Your photos are gorgeous! Good luck with your move. I know you'll like DC... I love living here.

    ReplyDelete