Friday, February 19, 2010

Go shawty, it's my birthday!

Yes, friends, today is the best holiday of the year. The day I was brought into this world. It's my birthday. I'm 24 today...woooooo!! Isn't it funny how after 21 you really don't care about your birthday anymore? I mean, you care but it's like "Oh! My birthday is in a few days. Cool." If I have any readers under 21 you probably think this is a lie, but I swear it will happen to you, too.


Today is not only *my* birthday, but also the 1st birthday of my lil ole blog! Although for some reason my Google Reader tells me my first post was on March 25, I assure you that is not the case. This past year of blogging has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined. To all of my readers, thank you so much for your supportive comments, words of wisdom, and endless inspiration. As others toast to me on this day, I toast to you.

 

I have a feeling this is going to be a birthday to remember!

(And yes, I do love talking about myself.)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend! I think 24's going to be a pretty fab year for you! I hope you have a badass day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, friend! Here's to a wonderful 24th year!!! :) (P.S. I had no idea you were only 24...you seem wise beyond your years!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday, lovely! Haha, I swear I'm not a creep, given that this is the 3rd time I'm wished you a happy birthday. I gave you a shout out on my post today, so my readers better listen to me and come tell you happy birthday! :) So excited to hear about your weekend! I expect to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great birthday weekend! Keep in mind we need lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday honey. Here's to lots more birthdays, fun, love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it was great!!!! And happy bloggiversary!!!!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was amazing and that you felt so spoiled and loved! I agree that after 21, it's still fun and cool but not nearly as anticipated as the 'younger' years.

    And you know it's super cool that your b-day falls on the date that Mr Fix It and I first 'met' - February 19th! :)

    ReplyDelete