Thursday, February 18, 2010

The girls night to top all girls nights!

My Bachelorette Birthday Blowout is coming up in just a few short days! All of my best girls are coming into town for one big girls night out. Notice I didn't say one *last* girls night out because let's get serious, just because I'm getting married doesn't mean I plan to abandon my girls! I'm not really a "low-key" type person, so really wanted my girls to go all out (while not going into debt, of course). We're having dinner in Downtown Cleveland, then heading to a club to party/dance/drink the night away. I'm hoping a few bad decisions will be made. It's gonna be ridiculous.

One of the things I'm most excited about is my outfit. I either wanted a.) white (hello, when else can I wear white whenever the hell I want?), b.) super low cut (I've got a great rack), or c.) obnoxiously bright (could also be substituted for obnoxiously sparkly). My goal was to stand out. So without further ado, here is a rundown of my ensemble:

Dress: Victoria's Secret. Obviously I went with white :)

 It fits great and it's super chic. Do I care that I'm wearing a white dress in the middle of winter? Uh...no.

Accessories: Forever 21
 
I'm wearing the top earrings. I'm not sure if I'll ever wear the other two pair, but they were super cheap so I'm not going to worry about it.

The bracelet is a little loose, but that's fine. It's fabulous.

Technically this is a wallet, but it fits my phone, ID, and a lip gloss, which is really all I'll need. Oh crap...and my camera. Didn't think about that. Oh well, hopefully I'll have my camera in my hand all night taking pictures of the shenanigans.

Shoes: Nine West (via Marshalls!)

 
  
  
And the best part....
 Score!!

I love a good deal, yes I do. When I'm good and recovered (it might take a few days) I'll be back with a full report. My girls have worked so hard to put this party together and I can't WAIT to enjoy the hell out of their efforts.

What did you do/are you doing for your bachelorette party? Are you doing it up or keeping it low key?

11 comments:

  1. Have a great time! You're gonna look great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ensemble! Hope you have a blast! And, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, shoes, and accessories! You will look awesome! take a ton of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are gonna look super fab!! love the outfit! sounds like it will be a crazy/fun time...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes...so exciting...and I can tell you are pumped! Can't wait to hear the recap! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Score on the shoes! What a great deal!

    I wish I knew what I was doing for my Bach already.. but I have so much planning to do before then! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the gold and silver accessories! You are going to look so fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. Go crazy and have fun. I'm pretty sure you will. You sound like you're revving up already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see pictures!! :) Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit looks suuuuuper hot! I can't wait to see pics! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously they should use YOU as the model for that dress, because you looked stunning at your party! So much fun...

    ReplyDelete