Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A PSA

Because I love you all SO MUCH and want each and every one of you to look supa-fine on your wedding day, I'm sending out a PSA.

Mind your face.

Don't be like me and think "Oh, I know! I'll entertain my guests with reenactments of funny stories accompanied by "funny" faces! Yes, that will certainly make for a great day."

Because when you do that, you end up with photos like this:

 Why?

Also this:

Really, Emily?

And finally:

Not. Cute.

So please, learn from my mistakes. Don't look like an asshole on your wedding day. Thank god this was just my shower.

Are you known to take extremely unflattering photos? Care to share in my misery?

6 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you that this dress is to die for?! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! I had about 4 of those out of 774 pictures, but they were really bad! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these pictures you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care what you say, I LOVE these pictures of you. I think my fave is pic #1. What is that you're holding? A cow gravy boat??? Whatever it is, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are hilarious and I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I love that cow creamer. It's incredibly awesome.

    2. These pictures are awesome.

    3. I take pictures like this, too, because I forget that being funny in person just looks like being mental in pictures (even if awesome!). I stopped myself at the wedding, but I learned that lesson in our engagement pictures.

    ReplyDelete