Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wowza it's been a while!

So I totally fell off the blogging wagon for a whole MONTH! I kept reading blogs, but I stopped paying attention to my own. For this, I apologize. But, I have 2 very cute, cuddly, and fluffy reasons:

We adopted!! Their names are Tyler (on the left) and Joey. I. Love. Them. We'd talked about getting a cat but always thought that we didn't want the expense that came with it. Well, Josh decided that since he's buying a computer in a few months, I should have the option of getting something too. We started our search at the beginning of March and finally got them a week ago!

I know this is not wedding related, but sometimes real life gets in the way of the wedding. In this case, it was a much needed break from constant wedding planning. As of today, however, we're 13 months and 2 days away from the Big Day. Time to get a few more things checked off the list. Back to wedding-related posts ASAP!!

1 comment:

  1. AW. So cute! I was wondering why you dropped off the internet world! =P
    I want kitties because they are so darn cute, self sufficient and a good companion for our doggie. But FI is extremely allergic. =(

    ReplyDelete